Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Wonderful Day

*whew*

Yesterday was a wonderful fabric day for us! Total we received 8 orders! We passed our 100 order mark!! This means we reached our goal for the week and are both thoroughly pleased!! Our 100th sale was Kristin (please check out her beautiful shop as well!) and she received a free fat quarter of fabric!

Yesterday was also Amber's birthday! Yay! Happy birthday to her and I'm glad to hear she had an awesome day. I bought her present from Etsy, but it hasn't arrived yet. As soon as she opens it I will post a picture of it too!

We started receiving some customer appreciation photos and here is a a picture of Aimee's damask burp cloths and dish towels! They turned out so cute! Thanks so much for sharing what you've created!


We are planning a giveaway soon! Stay alert for that fun! I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and for embracing myfabfabrics into your crafting world! We're so thrilled!

-Kasey (<--- the first time I signed my name)

No comments:

Post a Comment