Friday, April 17, 2009

New Blog Friends

So tonight I wandered into the Etsy chat rooms! I usually try to do that once or twice a day!I met some of the most FAB-ulous people tonight! First I met jleighdesignz. I went to her blog and I thought it was awesome! Right now she's featuring BlueNostalgia who creates the most FAB jewelry ever! Check out what she has to say here.I usually do not buy jewelry very often... I always lose it, misplace it, or break it. BlueNostalgia's designs are wonderful and I wish I could own everything and wear a new necklace everyday! Maybe I will win the giveaway!! I'm crossing my fingers! Here are some of my favorite items from her shop!


Just to Have the Courage bracelet
Here Comes the Bride Necklace
Try Again Tomorrow Necklace

I also fell in love with the titles of her items! Ahh.. I wish I could be a jewelry designers!

I also met HappyCloudMoments and viewed her blog with the video of her cute doggy and the CJ7. We bonded over our love for dogs! Take a look at mine here!

Anyways, I love the Etsy community!

-Kasey

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks! I don't like necklaces but Blue Nostalgis makes me like them too!

    ReplyDelete