Friday, April 10, 2009

April Newsletter

April 2009
Hello All!

Let me tell you, it’s been a very interesting month with the FABRICS! We are still learning and working out the kinks. Sales have been up and down. Getting the fabric shipped to us quickly is a struggle; however, other than that the business has been fun! Within the last 7 weeks we’ve had about 90 sales.

I have heard many wonderful comments about the fabric! Thanks so much for passing the word on about our shop. It’s a HUGE deal to us! We can’t thank you enough!

Amber and I proudly have about 34 bolts of fabric in our inventory! (That’s really exciting considering we started with 12!) We now carry fabrics from 8 different designers. In June we are expecting Jason Yenter’s Floragraphix line. Our next endeavor will hopefully be in ORGANIC fabric. I’ve been looking at Harmony Arts fabric so stay tuned for that! We’d love your feedback as well! Take a look at the links and tell us what fabrics you’d like to see in our shop.

We are offering a free fat quarter of fabric for our 100th sale (your choice of fabric)! Soon we hope to have a fun giveaway so be ready for that as well. I wanted to take the time to update everyone on FABFABRICS. Hopefully, we will start a blog soon so you can check in with us whenever you want. Don’t worry! I will send the link out when that’s up and running! I know you can’t wait ;)

Thanks,
Kasey
Fab Fabrics
http://www.myfabfabrics.etsy.com


P.S. Oh, and as before… I’d LOVE for you to forward this newsletter to any and everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment