Sunday, April 12, 2009

Inspired!

With all this fabric around I can't help but think of all the projects I could start! Something for my little kids....or something pretty for me. I make and sell hair accessories and our fabric is bright and beautiful and perfect for me!

You could recover a chair with this fabric we have in shop.

Check out this tutorial from Sandi Henderson that you could apply to a shirt, skirt, or purse to make your own butterfly or flower. I think it would look awesome in this fabric or this fabric.


Make anything out of this fabric, it is my absolute FAVORITE! Think about a kids apron, a pillow, a purse. I love, love, love this one. Time for me to buy some too!
What can you make? If you've purchased our fabric we'd love to feature your items on our blog! Whether you sell them, give them or enjoy them yourself. We'd love to see what you can do!
And remember....
::: you are FAB :::
XO:::Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment