When things get tough I tend to shy away... but not this time! I'll be honest... I am struggling with the fabrics. I'm barely staying afloat in this little world of fabric selling. Each day I hope to at least sell one yard. Today a friend gave me some good advice. He said, "make a business plan." I know that sounds like common sense, and yes, I have heard this before... but now it's time to get serious.
I just got 5 new bolts of fabric from Westminster Fibers and am expecting 5 more any day now. Since I have new inventory I need to:
1. Take new pictures creating sets
2. Post at least 3 new pictures a day! I will not "renew" a listing. The post must be a new set.
3. Create larger set including 4+ yards.
4. Search Etsy and add 5 new favorite sellers per day! Perhaps convo someone and tell them how much I love their stuff. Let's face it... Etsy has some crazy, TALENTED users.
5. Blog at least every other day to keep myself in check and let others know about my progress.
*** I want to be making at least $100 per week in sales. That's about 14 yards a week.
I've been spying on other fabric sellers on Etsy. I want my business to grow like theirs are. I'd love to hear advice from any and everyone! Please give me some feedback. Thanks for reading this... I seriously am struggling and sometimes it's hard to admit I'm not doing as well as I hoped.